I fell asleep again, there. Sorry I keep forgetting about you 🙂
Well, I got my first commission on Etsy! Fair enough, the buyer just wanted four of one item already listed, but it was nice to make something with a specific goal/buyer in mind. I sent it off this morning, so fingers crossed the postal service doesn’t arse it up (it’s going all the way to the USA). This makes for the third person who is NOT Sas who has bought something from me 🙂
I’m in the process of gently re-inventing my Etsy shop. I still haven’t thought of the Right name yet, but I have more of a general Feel in mind. I won’t discuss it here, as I worry I won’t actually bring it all about, but we’ll have to wait and see 🙂 In the mean time, I can prepare the graphics. Although, I’m not that great at graphic design… whatever, you get the picture. I’ll get to work once I work out HOW 😉
2. Do you own an iPod?
Nope – everything I need is on my magically phone
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
Flist? I don’t HAVE any Fs!
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
At the moment, 6:01am. Ben usually sets the alarm clock, and seems to have an aversion to setting it to round numbers…. It drives me MAD.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
Coming out of Sackville’s main entrance.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
In the picture – I’m a bit lame at photos.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
Alice In Wonderlands (1933 version) at the cinema, Stardust on the TV
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
Not sure – rarely use it
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
All milk is good. I do drink a lot of skimmed milk, but it’s usually in stuff (like tea or porridge)
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No, but someone gave me some devastating news – not about me, about them 😦
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
When I was working at Prosyn *shudder*
16. Can you whistle?
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
They don’t have boobies (usually)
18. What are you looking forward to?
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Many, many. Still do sometimes now 🙂
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
Either brainstorming or studying. Should probably study, but creativity beckons SO HARD
22. Is anyone in love with you?
23. What was the last song you heard?
24. When was the last time you cried?
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop, but it’s an almost permanent fixture (docking station)
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Still fancy another tattoo
27. What’s the weather like?
A bit chilly, clear sky
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
Not COVERED IN, no
29. What did you do before this?
Caught up on blog subscription reading
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
7-8. I do like the rare lie in, but they tend to leave me even groggier
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes. Breakfast is my favourite
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Yes, very. Never enough hours.
34. What did you do last night?
Moped a bit. A crappy evening really, but I try to draw a line under those nowadays, and move on
35. Do you use sarcasm?
All the time. I’d use a sarcastic answer for this one, but that’s too predictable
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
38. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Opposite, but increasingly the same sex. I blame Mr Fox for making me a girl.
40. Do you like mustard?
41. Do you sleep on your side?
Yep. On my back, I get bad backache
42. Do you watch the news?
43. How did you get one of your scars?
I have lame and tiny scars. That frick for that 🙂
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
45. Do you like anybody?
I like a lot of people
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
A train ticket
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
No idea. Not consistent
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Nope – I get water up my nose, boo 😦
49. What colour is your razor?
50. What is your blood-type?
No idea – should I know?
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
52. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
Urgh. Loads, I imagine
53. How do you feel about carrots?
Er… They’re ok.
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
None – no dining table
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
56. Do you know what time it is?
6:51. CRAP is it that late already?
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
58. What would you do if you were stuck in a lift?
Press the alarm button?
59. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
Er… The not-receding kind?
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
63. Do you like to sleep?
Absolutely. But I also can’t enjoy it fully because I am constantly worrying about all the things that need doing.
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Screw that. Why would I need to know that?
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Not off by heart…
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No. We have one of the oldest Capris registered. And it’s shiny and black.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
68. Do you have hairy legs?
Depends on how my week is going
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
71. Describe your hair:
72. Do you have entomophobia?
No. I want to collect them!
73. Are you an adult?
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Living their lives >.<
75. Do you have a tan?
No – it’s barely spring
76. Are you a television addict?
Not really. It’s a background thing at best
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
78. Are you a sugar freak?
79. Do you like orange juice?
80. What sign are you?
The two-fingered salute? That’s a sign, right?